Customer Services Unit: Business Consultant
Geographic location: Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Moso Consulting Services, a black owned financial services provider established in 1998, seeks to employ a Business Consultant.
- Post matric qualification
- Matric with Mathematics and English
- RE 5
- Wealth Management NQF Level 5 (120 credits)
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
At least 5 years industry experience as a service and/or sales consultant in the financial service industry.
(Having a BCom degree would be an advantage)
- Act as an interface between member and scheme.
- Give advice to members seeking information on medical aid schemes.
- Proactively expand client base.
- Ongoing query management.
- Ongoing client/member feedback on queries according to turn-around times.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Manage weekly and monthly reports.
- Establish action plans to achieve set targets.
- Review customer relations and build new business opportunities.
- Capturing of all input on the internal system.
- Servicing according to service chart.
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Written expression
- Critical thinking skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Software Knowledge: MsWord, MsOutlook, MsExcel (at least at intermediate level)
- CV and Qualifications MUST BE ATTACHED
Closing date: 25 August 2021
Expected Start Date: 01 September 2021
Please note that if you do not receive any feedback within 1 weeks after closing date consider your application unsuccessful.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org